Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Poetry


“Love at First Sight”

At 9:30 A.M. when I had my first class at CSUN.
Feeling exhausted and slumberous,
 I was not looking forward for the remaining day.


After taking a ten minute nap in class,
I see an attractive boy sitting next to me.
I get up rapidly and my heart is beating fast as a timer.
He turns and looks at me and gives me a charming smile with a “hello”.

His voice was so warm and comforting,
His lips looked soft as a cotton ball.
His dressing was impressive,
Simply his eyes made me melt.

It only took one conversation and one date.
It was love at first sight.
Today, he still remains my boyfriend.




“Today”

As everyday goes by I realize I am only getting older,
I have to enjoy life to the fullest.
So from now on I will live with no regrets, what “ifs” or “buts”.
Today, I’m going to be adventurous,
Today. I’m going to be wild,
Today, I’m going to create long lasting memories.
Today, I’m only living for today.
 Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
And the future is not predicted.





No comments:

Post a Comment