Thursday, October 25, 2012

Myth Presentation Reflection


When we were assigned to do the reading for Myths. I was confused of what all that information was about. In the past I had never been exposed to that kind of information, so everything was new to me. Definitely, it made it easier doing a group project on them. I got a better sense of what myths are all about. My group and I decided to do our presentation on the Male Divine, but our main focus was on the myth “Thor’s Duel with Hrungnir”.  I enjoyed working with this myth because we related our myth to the theme of father and son relationship. In addition, I enjoyed working with my group peers. In our presentation we introduced the gods that were on our myth, gave a quick summary on the myth, and showed video clips. The class seemed very engage with our presentation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment