Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/18/2012

Today, we had myth presentations in our class. I truly enjoyed every single one of them. Although I read some of the myths, I was disinterested by some of them. I actually stopped reading some. When my peers started presenting it was eye appealing. The reason why was because there was fewer information and it was straight to the point. In addition, illustrations and video clips helped me visualize the gods. I think showing images to people can help them understand the concept better rather than lecturing them. By lecturing them you can loose your audience.  I was amazed at how creative people were on their class activities and powerpoint presentations. I enjoyed the powerpoint with the animations, it just looked so vivid and easy to picture everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment